Business Services And Structuring
The partners and senior professional staff at Mahoneys are experienced in many aspects of Business Law. Between them they have handled the establishment, sales, acquisitions and restructurings of businesses that have ranged from small local family businesses to multi-million dollar international corporate businesses.
Our involvement ensures the correct structure for your business is recommended and we can help with the incorporation of companies and trusts, partnership agreements and joint venture agreements as required
Services provided in the business area include the following:-
- Establishment, acquisitions and sales of a full range of businesses;
- Preparation of tailor made partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, unitholder agreements and joint venture agreements;
- Preparation of terms of trade, supply agreements and associated documentation;
- Advising on obligations under the PPSA and registering interests on the PPSR;
- Company and trust incorporation including unit trusts, discretionary trusts and hybrid discretionary trusts;
- reparation of employment contracts and general advice about employment issues; and
- Dispute resolution.
Contact partner Antony Harrison for more information.