Hospitality & Toursim
In view of the firm’s involvement in management rights, it is not surprising that Mahoneys also undertakes work in the hospitality and tourism area.
Apart from working on developments of tourism projects such as mixed use projects at locations in tourist destinations like the Gold Coast and Airlie Beach, we also look after different work associated with motels, hotels and other tourist and hospitality venues.
The type of services we provide in this area include:
- The acquisition and sale of a diverse range of freehold properties such as hotels, motels and backpackers establishments;
- The acquisition and sale of different types of tourism related businesses conducted from leased premises;
- Establishing management agreements for operators of tourism businesses;
- Handling negotiations and disputes with various licensing bodies including the Liquor Licensing Division and Councils;
- Establishment of leasing and subleasing structure for, and the acquisitions and sales of, marina berths;
- Negotiation and preparation of leases associated with all types of tourist and hospitality businesses; and
- Establishing management agreements for licensed premises.