Later this year we will be presenting at the Professional Medical Practice’s (PMP) annual conference where our commercial partner, Antony Harrison, will join other industry leaders to discuss what is required to set up and run a successful private practice.
The PMP is a collective of experts who provide financial well-being, business advice and training for medical specialists.
Conference details – including dates, location, presenters, topics etc – can be found on PMP’s dedicated Annual Conference web page.
Specifically the legal risks of leaving public practice behind will be discussed, including:
- protection personal and business assets;
- starting a private practice;
- leasing premises (including medical rooms);
- growing a private practice (including recruiting doctors)
- agreeing service and supply agreement; and
- entering into partnership agreements.
If you are interested in any of this, we encourage you to join us at the conference.
However if, in the meantime, you have any questions about setting up or running a private practice feel free to contact Antony.
At Mahoneys, we have a team of lawyers who specialise in helping medical practitioners make the transition from public to private practice.