P: (07) 3007 3725 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy is a property lawyer with 20 years’ experience. Her experience is wide ranging and she has extensive experience in all property matters, but currently her focus is specialised, concentrating on management rights, motels and leasing matters.
Amy is very down to earth and builds a genuine relationship with her clients to assist them to reach what the core issue of any problem. She aims to assist her clients to reach not only the legal solutions, but the best commercial outcomes.
- Management rights
- Motels and hotels
- Business transactions
- Leasing (commercial and retail shop leasing)
- Commercial property acquisitions
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Admitted to practice in Queensland and New South Wales
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Australian Resident Accommodation Managers Association
- Management rights acquisitions, including off the plan transactions.
- Motel acquisitions and disposals (in both Queensland and New South Wales) including negotiation of the contract, negotiation of the lease, obtaining the consent of the landlord and negotiation of the deed of consent agreement between the financier and the landlord.
- Acting in a wide variety of leasing matters (including motel, commercial and retail shop leases). For example, the negotiation and drafting of Agreements to Lease, Leases and advising both landlord and tenants.
- Assignment and variation of leases
- Assisting bodies corporate, individual lot owners, building managers, body corporate managers on various advices in relation to the strata legislation in Queensland.
- Reviewing and advising upon the scope of caretaking and letting agreements and drafting variations of management rights agreements.