P: (07) 3007 3713 | E: email@example.com
Anders is a skilled commercial litigator with diverse experience in all types of commercial litigation across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. He commenced his legal career at Mahoneys in 2010 and was admitted in 2015. Shortly after he moved interstate to work for a national commercial litigation firm, before returning to Mahoneys in 2020.
Anders regularly advises individuals, professional advisors, small business and SMEs on commercial disputes, with an expertise in trade suppliers, automotive (wholesale and retail), trade and waste management, resource and mining (exporters and importers).
Prior to joining Mahoneys, Anders worked on one of the largest insolvency disputes in Australia involving the insolvency of a major mining operation in Queensland.
Anders is also a director and company secretary for Special Care Central, a not-for-profit organisation linking people with disabilities, aged care seniors and their carers to service providers.
- General commercial litigation
- Insolvency and reconstruction
- Dispute resolution
- Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted to practice law in Queensland
- Acting for secured and unsecured creditors in the liquidation of the Mega Fuel.
- Acting for the liquidator in relation to Queensland Nickel’s (QNI) 2016 collapse.