P: (07) 3007 3716
Antony has over 20 years’ experience dealing with a broad range of legal issues affecting small and large businesses and high wealth individuals.
Antony’s focus is on his clients achieving results. He prides himself on taking the time to understand his client’s business, enabling him to work together with them to obtain their desired outcome within legal and commercial ambits. His contribution to his clients’ businesses is best described by clients, who are impressed by his “efficient and expert completion” of complex commercial matters.
As one client put it, “Antony knows more about my business than I do”.
- Corporate, Commercial and Succession
- Implementing and advising on corporate and business structures including shareholder, partnership, unit holder and joint venture agreements
- Undertaking corporate governance review;
- Medical practice advice;
- Personal structuring including entity establishment, restructuring and estate planning
- Share raising advice and structuring including employee share schemes;
- Supply agreements
- Franchising agreements
- Employment agreements
- Share sale and purchase agreements
- Property and Business
- Leasing – retail and commercial
- Business sales and purchases – from multinational organisations to small retail shops
- Rural property purchases and sales
- Property development including drafting and implementation of development and joint venture agreements
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting).
- Admitted as a barrister and solicitor in New Zealand
- Admitted as a solicitor in Queensland and the High Court of Australia.
- The acquisition, development, sale and leasing of the >$90M Logan Mega Centre site on Pacific Highway;
- Operation and sale of Mercedes-Benz and Mazda dealerships;
- Share sale agreements involving the sale of >$40M businesses to ASX listed companies;
- Restructure of a major agribusiness;
- Operation and sale of Daydream Island; and
- Corporate governance review of a major national not for profit group.
“Antony has become one of our trusted advisers, consistently providing an outstanding level of client service and practical advice. He has come to know our business and our clients so well that our relationship is effortless.”
John Kazakoff - Managing Director, Arrive Wealth Management