P: (07) 3007 3723 | E: email@example.com
Felicity is an associate lawyer in our commercial litigation team.
Admitted as a Solicitor in 2011 Felicity is an experienced commercial litigator specialising bankruptcy, corporate insolvency and a broad range of commercial and consumer law disputes.
Since joining the Mahoneys, Felicity’s has also advised bodies corporate and resident managers on disputes affecting them.
Felicity has a pragmatic and commercial approach to disputes, ensuring that the key issues are identified quickly and, where possible, resolved early to avoid the costs involved in litigation.
- Corporate Insolvency
- Consumer Law
- Management rights
- Bodies corporate
- General commercial litigation
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Queensland College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Queensland Inc