P: (07) 3007 3733 | E: email@example.com
After starting her legal career in Canberra, Holly has returned to Queensland to specialise in body corporate law.
Whilst her focus is on body corporate law, Holly’s experience includes working on a range of residential and commercial property matters, including off the plan developments, retirement village contracts and land rent schemes.
Since joining Mahoneys, Holly has advised bodies corporate and lot owners on range of matters, including disputes, within community titles schemes.
Working closely with Todd Garden, Holly is focused on building relationships with clients and key stakeholders to deliver practical and commercial outcomes.
- Body Corporate
- Management Rights
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2021
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Advising on management rights variations and assignments
- Advising on exclusive use issues
- Advising on body corporate insurance and maintenance issues