P: (07) 3007 3729
John joined Mahoneys in 2012 and advises on commercial and civil litigation. He has conducted litigation across a broad range of matters. John is well versed to provide timely advice for you to make decisions about your position and progress it to an end.
- Estate litigation
- Management rights litigation
- General commercial litigation
- Intellectual property litigation
- Bachelor of Laws with a major in Intellectual Property, Information Technology and E-Commerce law
- Bachelor of Arts (Design) Industrial Design
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Advising a resident manager of their contractual and statutory exposure and resolved the owners corporation foreshadowed dispute by agreement at a general meeting.
- Resolving an estate dispute.
- Prosecuting a claim for a helicopter aircraft business