P: (07) 3007 3751 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicola is an associate lawyer in our commercial team working predominantly with Antony Harrison.
Nicola is a highly skilled lawyer experienced in advising small and large businesses (including national companies) and high wealth individuals on a broad range of commercial matters.
Nicola works closely with her clients to understand their business and develop practical strategies to achieve the best possible outcomes. When providing advice, she aims to anticipate potential issues and address them up front to avoid disputes, decrease risk and reduce costs. Nicola takes a ‘big picture’ approach to her advice to further her clients’ short and long term goals and protect their business into the future.
- Commercial contracts negotiation, drafting and advice
- Corporate advisory and governance
- Business and trust structuring and restructuring
- Share and business acquisitions and disposals
- Preparation of finance agreements including loan documentation
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Criminology
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society