P: (07) 3007 3708 | E: email@example.com
Sabrina is a lawyer in our commercial team working predominately with Antony Harrison.
Coming from a background in general commercial and commercial litigation, Sabrina is experienced in both the front-end and back-end processes of commercial matters. Sabrina focuses on providing pragmatic advice to her clients and prides herself on taking the time to get to know each individual client’s needs to best manage expectations and achieve results.
- Preparing a range of agreements including purchase agreements, service agreements and business sale agreements
- Preparing, and advising on, commercial leases and retail shop leases
- Preparing, and advising on, employment agreements
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) / Bachelor Business Marketing (Distinction)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Queensland and the High Court of Australia in 2019
- Member of the Queensland Law Society