P: (07) 3007 3753 | E: email@example.com
Todd is an experienced property lawyer who heads up Mahoneys body corporate team.
Todd specialises in body corporate law and predominantly acts for bodies corporate, body corporate managers and lot owners on all matters affecting bodies corporate.
Todd is an active member of the Strata Community Association (Qld). In 2019 he was appointed to the Strata Community Association (Qld) legislation committee and assists in making submissions on behalf of the Strata Community Association (Qld) on issues such as legislative reform in body corporate law.
As Todd is also a body corporate committee member, he understands the day to day requirements of administering a body corporate.
Todd has a focus on achieving practical and commercial results for his clients and understands the market in which bodies corporate operate within.
Todd also provides body corporate managers, and other industry stakeholders, with presentations and training on matters affecting the body corporate industry.
- Body Corporate
- Management Rights
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland and the High Court of Australia
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Strata Community Association (Qld)
- Member, Australian College of Strata Lawyers
- Advising a large body corporate on a complicated assignment matter which includes management rights variations, BMS amendments, a new CMS and improvements to the common property as part of settlement.
- Advising a developer on terminating a community titles scheme.
- Advising a layered scheme on the ability to make decisions that are restricted issues for its subsidiaries.
- Advising a body corporate on its rights in relation to an adjoining development including negotiating a crane over swing deed.
- Acting on behalf of a body corporate in a complicated BMS dispute and negotiating amendments to the BMS to resolve the dispute.
- Advising a majority lot owner and caretaking service contractor on its decision making ability and restrictions.