P: (07) 3007 3706 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole is a special counsel at Mahoneys working predominantly with John Mahoney in the areas of management rights, property development and commercial property transactions. She has extensive experience in commercial property matters and advises on all aspects of the property acquisition and disposal process.
Nicole builds a great rapport with her clients to fully understand the transactions she is advising on and her clients’ requirements. Once this is established she will then guide them through the process to ensure that from initial contract drafting and negotiation to completion they are aware of their rights and obligations.
In the 2022 edition of Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession, Mahoneys is named a leading Queensland Property & Real Estate Law Firm.
- Management rights
- Property developments
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business (Employee Relations)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Australian Resident Accommodation Managers Association
- Complicated off the plan management rights acquisitions in staged projects.
- Preparing all the necessary documentation for developers with respect to various off the plan residential sales and management rights procurements.
- Advising a body corporate on contentious provisions in its community management statement regarding the inclusion in and subsequent development of an adjoining parcel of land.
- Drafting complicated by-laws to address specific issues and problems of bodies corporate.