P: (07) 3007 3711 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cath is a lawyer at Mahoney’s working predominantly with Antony Harrison.
Cath has rejoined us at Mahoneys after a 5 year break that saw Cath working as an in-house lawyer at a quarrying business in northern New South Wales. This experience has enabled Cath to become more client focused and able to seek practical solutions to the legal problems.
Cath believes the foundation to any client relationship is open and honest communication with the client from the outset. Once this is established clear instructions follow, in which the client’s expectations are determined and goals become achievable.
- Estate and succession planning.
- Preparation of wills and associated documents.
- Applying for grants to administer estates including applications for probate.
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing.
- Business acquisitions and disposals.
- Preparation and negotiation of employment and contractors agreements.
- Preparation of finance agreements including loan documentation.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Complicated estate planning matters.
- Applications for probate and administration matters.
- Leasing including retail shop leasing.
- Multi-million dollar business sales and acquisition.