P: (07) 3007 3742 | E: email@example.com
Will is a lawyer in the property department of Mahoneys working predominantly in the areas of management rights, property development, commercial property and other general property matters.
Will has particular experience and interest in transactional work acting for household investors, syndicates, partnerships and corporations. Will takes a realistic and practical approach in assisting clients through the contractual process to ensure that the best outcomes are achieved. Will believes in building and maintaining relationships to meet the objectives of clients with efficiency and to minimise complication and undue cost.
In the 2022 edition of Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession, Mahoneys is named a leading Queensland Property & Real Estate Law Firm.
- Management rights transactions – advising on all aspects the process including contract negotiation and preparation, strategy, and dispute prevention.
- Management rights generally – negotiation and advice on creating and implementing management agreements, variation and renewal of agreements and other advice.
- Property development – site acquisitions, subdivisions and transfer of property for strata titled and mixed use developments.
- Business sales and acquisitions.
- General property matters – advisory work for bodies corporate and land owners, leasing enquiries, and dispute prevention.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Multi-million dollar purchases and sales of management rights for off the plan projects and going concern businesses for large syndicates and corporate operators.
- Advice on the acquisition of large freehold properties and the legal obligations and requirements under the Land Sales Act 1994.
- Advice for bodies corporate and managers creating new management agreements.
- Business acquisitions and disposals of a childcare centre, real estate agency and various rent rolls.