P: (07) 3007 3735 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna is an experienced property lawyer who specializes in management rights.
With experience in buying and selling management rights (including off the plan rights) – along with reviewing, negotiating and documenting new agreements, renewals and variations – Anna works closely with her clients to understand their business needs in order to provide practical commercial legal advice and exceptional customer service.
In the 2022 edition of Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession, Mahoneys is named a leading Queensland Property & Real Estate Law Firm.
- Management rights acquisition and disposal
- Multiple staged off-the-plan developments with complex clawback and retention provisions
- Variations, top-ups and extensions of management rights agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of new management rights agreements
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Management rights acquisitions and disposals including off the plan transactions
- Variations, top-ups and extensions of management rights agreements and new agreements
- Body corporate advice in various management rights issues including assignment, variations and new agreements
- Put and call option agreements
“Anna’s experience and advice was invaluable. She was very thorough, quick to respond and we genuinely felt she went the extra mile. It is a specialist industry and we soon learnt we need specialists to support us.”
Shane and Cindy Frecklington (Admiralty Quays)