P: (07) 3007 3749 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenden is an experienced lawyer in our property group working alongside Amy O’Donnell predominantly in the areas of management rights, motels and leasing.
Admitted as a solicitor in 2014, Brenden has gained experience predominantly assisting developers, sophisticated clients and corporate clients operating in the property space.
Brenden focuses on providing concise and tailored commercial solutions to his clients and enjoys building relationships with clients whilst assisting them with their commercial objectives.
- Management rights transactions – advising on all aspects of the process including contract negotiation and preparation, strategy, and dispute prevention
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Property development – site acquisitions including due diligence, subdivisions and transfer of property for strata titled, mixed use and staged developments
- General property matters – advisory work for bodies corporate and land owners, leasing enquiries, and dispute prevention
- Preparation, negotiation and review of put and call option agreements
- Preparation, review and advice for finance agreements including loan documentation for 2nd and 3rd tier lenders
- General titling issues including negotiation and resolution of boundary disputes
- Service agreements including preparation, review and negotiation for corporate clients
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Acted on behalf of a foreign corporate trustee acquiring Inner Brisbane CBD commercial office asset from due diligence to site acquisition
- Advice and reviewing of contract documentation for developers securing off the plan projects
- Business acquisitions and disposals of a retail strata titled shops, industrial sites and various commercial office spaces