P: (07) 3007 3708 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabrina is a senior lawyer in our commercial team working alongside the commercial partner, Antony Harrison.
Sabrina’s clients include high net-worth individuals; start-ups; medical practices; small to medium-sized enterprises; and large national corporations. She has experience working with business owners, management, in-house legal teams and other key stakeholders.
Sabrina focuses on providing pragmatic commercial advice to her clients. She prides herself on taking the time to get to know each client’s individual needs and objectives to manage their expectations, identify legal risks and achieve the best possible legal and commercial outcomes.
- Commercial agreements including:
- shared services agreements for general and specialist medical practices
- business sale and purchase agreements
- terms and conditions for a range of businesses
- Finance documents including:
- loan agreements
- personal guarantees and indemnities
- Commercial and retail leases
- Intellectual Property and Trade marks
- Competition and consumer law
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor Business (Marketing)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Member, Queensland Law Society.
- Acquisition of multi-million dollar medical practices
- Advising general and specialist medical practices on a range of issues including contractual restraints and indemnities, payroll tax, the shared debt recovery scheme and the recent GP amnesty.