P: (07) 5562 2628 | E: email@example.com
Matthew’s entire career has focused on the area of management rights and all aspects of strata title developments and property law.
Matthew has acted for many clients in the management rights field in relation to a multitude of complexes both large and small. Matthew’s clients are located in diverse areas such as Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sydney, the Sunshine Coast, Cairns, Port Douglas and Northern New South Wales. Matthew has also acted in management rights matters in both Victoria and Western Australia.
His clients benefit from his commercial approach to transactions and his intimate understanding of the management rights field. Matthew takes the time to understand what his clients want from their transaction and works tirelessly to ensure their needs are met.
In the 2022 edition of Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession, Mahoneys is named a leading Queensland Property & Real Estate Law Firm.
- Management rights acquisitions and sales in both Queensland and New South Wales
- Management rights renewals
- Off the plan management rights purchases
- Management rights dispute resolution
- General management rights advice
- Motel sales and acquisitions.
- Property and Business Conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
- Acting in the purchase and sale of some of the biggest management rights businesses on the Gold Coast
- Involvement in dispute resolution for resident managers with bodies corporate
- Preparing agreements and deeds for partnerships and trusts for the acquisition of management rights