Mahoneys Commercial Partner, Antony Harrison, was delighted to be invited to take part in ‘Starting in Private Practice’ – a webinar hosted by The Professional Medical Practice.
The Professional Medical Practice provides education for doctors on how to run a practice successfully, whilst looking after their financial and personal well-being.
The webinar heard from a number of experts, who spoke on topics including:
- Accounting considerations – Paul Copeland (William Buck)
- PI and business insurances – Chris Mariani (Medical and General Risk Solutions)
- Legal considerations and strategies – Antony Harrison (Mahoneys Lawyers and Advisors)
Antony discussed legal considerations and strategies when setting up practice, with key areas including:
- Understanding your asset protection – understanding your risk and mitigating it.
- Working for an existing practice or establishing a new practice – the different risks to consider in each.
- Estate planning – have you adequately provided for it?
Watch the full webinar here: