P: (07) 3007 3751
Rhys works with Antony Harrison, advising clients on general corporate and commercial matters, with strong experience in intellectual property matters. Rhys was admitted as a solicitor in February 2017, and has experience assisting large businesses, research institutes and start-ups with their commercial matters, including advising on and negotiating distribution, manufacturing, consultancy and supply agreements, shareholder agreements, IP licensing, software licensing, and privacy issues.
- advising on commercial agreements;
- business acquisitions and disposals;
- business structuring;
- IP commercialisation and licensing;
- trade mark registration and advice;
with a particular focus on the healthcare and software industries.
- Bachelor of Science (Biomedical Science)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice in Queensland
and is mid-way through a Master of Biotechnology at the University of Queensland.
Rhys has recently advised on a complex ICT business disposal, assisted with the acquisition of a large gastro-intestinal medical facility and negotiated biomedical research collaboration agreements between reputable research groups.